PPP Loan Amount

Your maximum PPP loan amount will be 2.5 times your average monthly payroll cost, up to $10 million

PPP Loan Interest Rate

Check the interest rate of PPP loan by clicking on the button below

Who is eligible for PPP loan

This includes small businesses, S corporations, C corporations, LLCs, private non-profits, faith-based organizations, tribal groups, and veteran groups.

who got money from ppp

About 25% of the PPP loan amount goes directly to the workers who lost their jobs. The remainder (75%) went to business owners, shareholders, creditors and suppliers of companies receiving loans.

Documents required for PPP loan

Complete PPP Application Form payroll or proof of income Unexpired, government-issued driving license or passport voided check

How do I submit a PPP waiver to US Bank

Borrowers need to complete and submit PPP loan waiver application through our online application portal. More details see below button

ppp loan apply

View complete details of PPP loan by clicking on the button below

Is the PPP Waiver Portal Open

Announcements: Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan portal currently accepting and processing forgiveness decisions from lenders

How do I check my PPP loan list

Click on the button below to view the list of PPP loans

Click on the button below for more information

Arrow